Here is a complete guide on cunyfirst hunter blackboard. The City of New York Hunter Login directions, how to search for classes in cunyfirst hunter, cunyfirst hunter email and other details you may want to have is here.
CUNYfirst is a CUNY-wide system that is replacing computer systems in several key areas: Student Administration/Records, Finance, and Human Resources, among others. Hunter is already using several CUNYfirst components:
- Human Resources segment (also known as Human Capital Management or HCM) which allows faculty and staff to view and update their personal information online.
- Campus Solutions (academic matters/student records) segment which allows students to enroll in classes, pay bills online, view their academic and financial information and more. In addition, Campus Solutions allows faculty to view class rosters, verify enrollment, post grades as well as perform other academic functions online.
- Financial Supply Chain (CUNY procurement and purchasing) replaced Hunter’s budget, purchasing and accounts payable legacy system FOCIS. The new system serves as the system of record for all State tax-levy purchasing, accounts payable and budgeting transactions.
Students are asked never share their CUNYfirst login information – not even with people they trust. Because CUNYfirst is a “fully integrated system,” sharing your account login information will give others access to personal information, such as your social security number, wage/salary, home address, etc. Security within CUNYfirst is very strict and what each user is able to view is determined on a “need to know” basis. Sharing account information undermines this strict security and exposes users to identity theft.
How to Search for Classes in CUNYfirst Hunter
- To view the searchable schedule of classes, log into your CUNYfirst account (best viewed in Internet Explorer), select HR/Campus Solutions from the first menu after login, then click on Self Service —> Student Center —> Search for Classes (green button on the top right of the page.)
- View the searchable schedule of classes without logging into CUNYfirst. (Link may not work with all browsers; Internet Explorer recommended.)
- Note: As in the past, the schedule of classes is subject to change.
Do You Need help claiming your CUNYfirst account/registering for classes?
- If you need help claiming your CUNYfirst accounts, please refer to the Claiming Your CUNYfirst Account Guide (PDF) or contact the Student Help Desk at 212-650-3624 or .
- View Student Self Service Guides
To access Blackboard and CUNY Portal (to apply for permits etc.) you will still use the same username and password as you currently use.
Your NetID will also remain the same and you will continue to use it to access Hunter Library resources when you’re off-campus, among other things.
CUNYfirst will send messages ONLY to your cunyfirst Hunter e-mail account. Please be sure to check your Hunter e-mail frequently for time-sensitive information. To access your e-mail, go to www.hunter.cuny.edu/myhunter/email.